Rock, Paper, Scissors. The game everyone loves and respects, not because it’s fun but because it’s always used to settle any problem depending on the situation. Situations like who gets the last piece of chocolate cake or who gets to fuck a certain girl or even who gets to take out the trash. I know whenever my brother and I can’t settle who would walk the dog or take out the garbage, we always play Rock, Paper, Scissor and it gets all settled.
The game is all about chance and psychology, Who will outwit who and who will reign supreme and who wont. It’s a 50/50 chance of winning game just like heads or tails. I want to help you increase you chances of winning Rock, Paper, Scissors so that you won’t be doing the errands you don’t want to do or whatever the fuck it is you don’t want to do. So wanna know how to increase your chances of winning? Here it is:
1. You should always pick paper
2. Winners will stick with the same action that led to their victory
3. Novice players always chose rock first.
That’s all you need to do and remember in order to win. I will explain why for each:
1. Paper should be the one mostly used because it’s the least used out of the three. Men favor rock while women favor scissors. They are good reasons why you should choose paper especially in a 1 round match. Paper gives you a higher chance of winning almost every time.
2. Let’s say I chose Rock and my opponent chose scissors, I won this round. The next round, I decided to use rock again since that’s how I won the last round but my opponent knows I’m going to use it again so instead of using scissors again, he chose paper which cost me my loss. Get the point? Basically, I’m saying do not use the same action that you used in the last round cause your opponent might predict that you will use it again to beat him. In fact, use it to YOUR advantage instead. If I knew my opponent was going to play paper since he was thinking I would play rock again then I would use scissor to win again.
3. There is not much to explain about this. It’s pretty much common sense that a person playing this game for the first time or that hardly plays it would chose Rock out of the three, thinking it is the best option and that will beat the opponent almost every time. I don’t blame them cause I assume every one thought that too when they first played it, I know I have. So if you know that your opponent is a first timer or he/she always play rock, play paper. Easy win.
So there you go guys, That’s how you increase your chances on winning in Rock, Paper, Scissors. As long as you follow these simple rules, You will be fine. I do not guarantee that you will win every match but it will give you a advantage over your opponent and confidence that you can predict your opponent’s actions. Remember, Rock, Paper, Scissors is not only a game about luck but a game of psychology. Tell me what you think in the comment section below and if you have any other advice that help other then the ones I mentioned, I would love to hear them.
Check out this Rock, Paper, Scissors scene from Dragonball Z, Even heroes must decided who will face their opponent for the fate of the universe(I love this part, it’s so funny):
Stay Manly the King’s Way,