Have you ever had a girl write a demanding contract to you after receiving a gift from her? Would you sign it or would you take your gift and dump that bitch?
If you have answered right, I am proud of you cause no woman should tell you want to do no matter how good the sex or how awesome the gift is. Unfortunately, this girl’s boyfriend chose wrong.
Recently, There was a tweet that had went viral of a girl named Ashley Davison, a student at the University of Central Oklahoma, who got her boyfriend the latest game of Call of Duty on Xbox One BUT there’s a catch and the catch is that he must follow a set of rules his girlfriend made for it. Take a look:
As you can see , her boyfriend has actually signed and accepted the rules even though some of them sound ridiculous. Supposedly, the girl claims that it’s a “100% joke”. Regardless of rather it’s a joke or not, who in the fuck would set rules on a gift? If your going to give a gift to someone, it’s their gift, they can do whatever the fuck they want with it and that’s if they accept it from you. The ONLY time you can set rules on a video game specifically is if that person is a video game addict. If the boyfriend is a addict, I would understand her reasoning for it but let’s just assume that he is not.
Let’s review each rule like it’s ordered and break it down realistically:
1. This rule is fine depending on the game. Games like Dead Space and Dark Souls can’t pause. So if you can’t pause, the girl has to wait till your able to talk to her without getting killed in the game.
2. This is fine too especially if you and your girl had planned to see each other but hey one more match won’t fucking kill her.
3. This is stupid because 1. The girl is in HIS house and he can do whatever the fuck he wants in his house and 2. The girl can mess with her phone or cook him something while he plays….problem solved. You should never ask a girl to do something when the girl is in your domain.
4. How would she know if it’s past 11 mins? There should be no time limit cause anything can happen when you text him. He could be having a huge online match that he won’t be able to answer till its over. Hell, he can be taking a massive shit and he won’t be able to text you. Patience ladies.
5. You will have as much attention as you want after the game. We can’t do 2 things at the same time.
I hope by now you get my point in naming all of the flaws in this girl’s rules. Her boyfriend should have just take the game and leave cause as soon as he signed that contact whether if it’s a joke or not, it shows that his girlfriend can do whatever the fuck she wants and he won’t put his foot down. He would slowly be a Cuck. There’s a lesson to be learned here for both men and women in relationships and I will break down the lesson for both:
Don’t ever sign a demanding contract from a girl. If you sign it, the girl will think she can do whatever she wants with you and it will only make you look like a pussy, following her rules for a gift that is for you and she will lose respect for you for not saying no and playing her game. You should might as well take the gift and run because it shows that she wants to try to control the relationship. You got two choices: Either shut that shit down and tell her that you will not follow her rules or dump that bitch. Your choice
Don’t ever write a demanding contract to your man especially if your giving him a gift. You want to give him a gift? Get it and give it to him and he would appreciate it but don’t tell him what to do with it. The only time it’s OK to give a demanding contract is when you know he is a video game addict when your gift for him is a video game otherwise don’t do it cause that will be a surefire way for him to break up with you. It’s unattractive for a girl to tell a guy what to do unless he asks for your opinion on something. Let him be a man , let him lead the relationship, and let him play his damn game. If he is a good boyfriend or husband to you, he will give you attention, I promise you that.
I hope you learned this lesson well not only for yourself but for your relationship. Don’t be like the guy(or girl) in that article regardless if it’s a joke.
Till next time,